Dear Pint-sized Bookworms (and their mummies, daddies, aunties, uncles and teachers),
A few days ago, a friend called me ‘Super Mom’. Those words sparked off a lot of thoughts in my small head. Of all the thoughts, 1 stuck: I have definitely bitten off more than I can chew.
- I have a blog that needs to be fed at least 3 posts every week
- I have to read 3 books every week in order to feed the blog
- I have 2 boys under 2 and no help
- I am in the 2nd year of my PhD (in Law)
- I am working on 2 manuscripts: 2 early chapter books and I have a July deadline
- Our reading club will kick off May 27th (in 2 weeks) in 3 schools with a minimum of 60 pupils
Suffice it to say that according to a popular Igbo idiom, I have slowly but surely stuffed my hands and feet in my mouth at the same time. I am definitely not ‘Super Mom’. If anything, I’m ‘Exhausted Mom’.
So dear Pint-sized Bookworms, this is the part where this Busy Bee yells, “THERE ARE GONNA BE SOME CHANGES AROUND HERE!!”
Since I’m not the smartest person in the world (you’ll come to understand why I said this in a few seconds), I have decided to add 2 more posts every week! (You see!). Basically, I’m trying to enrich your reading experience by putting up some more interesting stuff.
So our blog schedule will be tweaked a little. Every week, expect the following:
Mondays: Love Books! Anything in the world of Children’s Books: tips on reading with children, book reading events, news from our reading club, top libraries and bookstores for children’s books, etc.
Tuesdays: Book Reviews for 8-12 year olds
Thursdays: Book Reviews for 0-4 year olds
Fridays: Stories from Me! At least 500 words from my manuscript.
Saturdays: Book Reviews for 4-8 year olds
Thank you for your patience and understanding,
Happy Reading !!
1 thought on “CHANGES”